Wednesday 1 June 2011

Shoepershoe Challenge #8 - My Mum's old shoes

Back to some of the things I've been worrying about (as mentioned in my previous post), one of the things that has been weighing on my mind is my complete failiure to do any shoe challenges. This is not good as I have a LOT of shoes. I've managed to wear some of my really special ones too, but have failed to get any pictures.

Anyway, here is a pair I HAVE managed to photo.

I get a lot of wear out of these. They're a from Clarks, and they are a hand-me-down from my Mum. Now, as a rule, although my Mum loves shoes nearly as much as me, I wouldn't often be tempted enough to wear shoes from her wardrobe. It's not like it's full of Louboutins. These however have found a happy home with me, and they are unbelievably comfortable. They're also great for those occasions where flats are too flat, but you don't want to wear full on heels. Here's a close up...

 It's also a gratuitous picture of the tattoo on my foot. I'm glad it's summer so I can show it off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment