Thursday 17 March 2011

Shoeper shoe chllenge # 5 - boots

I'm pleased to have saved my first pair of boots for the challenge, before it beomes too spring-y and they get relegated to the shoe boxes for the summer months. I think these are a Dune pair and this was their first outing in a while. I think that their outing before this one constituted a mad dash with my sister across the West End of London as we were running rather late for the performance of the Lion King musical that we were due to be attending. When I say 'mad dash', what I really mean is that my sister sprinted ahead whilst I hopped across the cobbles of Covent Garden in persuit and though 'never again'. It was her fault for wanting to buy Percy Pigs from M&S. Needless to say we made it, and I limped for the rest of the day. I have never mastered the art of running in heels!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment