Monday 24 January 2011

21st January 2011 - Walking on sunshine

Okay, so the more vigilant reader out there (hi Mum, I think you're the only one) will have noticed that I don't always manage to update this blog every day (occasionally I DO have a life) so I've got a bit of catching up to do.

Back to Friday though, and it was SUNNY!! Yes, it deserves capital letters, it was a really lovely day. I think I spent most of the day busy at work, but I did manage to sneak out and enjoy the sunshine, so here's my Friday Happy Thing.

For a change, I thought I'd share photo that is not tinted yellow by the low energy lightbulbs I have at home. I'm thoughtful like that. I'm actually also quite pleased with this one. I particularly like how the reflection of the sky is bluer than the actual sky. I don't know how they do that.

In other news, I went to play badminton after work, so managed to get some exercise, and then went to the pub afterwards, where I mostly ate crisps and undid all that good work. Ah well, at least I can comfort myself with the knowledge that it would have been much worse if I had not done the exercise in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment